The reveal trailer for Activision's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was the single most watched video on YouTube in the quarter ending June.
VG247 reports that its 20.9m views saw it beat the second placed X-Men: Days of Future Past third official trailer by nearly 3m views.
It also bettered the Orange is the New Black season two trailer, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Gotham, Cinderella and Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot.
Warner's Mortal Kombat X trailer claimed third place with nearly 11m views.
Here's the full YouTube Top Ten for the April-June quarter, as well as the Call of Duty trailer itself:
- Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer – 20,944,564
- X-Men: Days of Future Past | Official Trailer 3 [HD] – 18,009,783
- Who's Next? – Official Mortal Kombat X Announce Trailer – 10,958,043
- Orange Is The New Black – Season 2 – Official Trailer – 8,507,775
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Official Trailer [HD] – 8,383,880
- Official Extended Trailer | GOTHAM – 8,029,518
- Disney's Cinderella Official Teaser Trailer – 7,510,082
- The Interview – Official Teaser Trailer – 6,003,616
- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Trailer #2 – 5,690,122
10. Hercules: Trailer #2 – 4,194,986