Nintendo Switch title Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has raced to No.1 in the UK Top 40 on its first week of release.
Amazingly, it's Nintendo's first All Formats No.1 since way back in early 2011, when Pokemon White topped the listings in week nine. It's also the first Mario game to claim the top chart spot since Mario Kart Wii in 2008.
GfK Chart-Track also credits a fresh influx of Switch hardware stock on a resurgence for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which climbs from 10th to 5th and enjoys its highest chart position since its second week of release.
There are other new entries at the top of the charts, too, with CI Games' Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 debuting in second place and Bandai Namco's Little Nightmares claiming fourth.
Last week's No.1, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, slips to seventh place while FIFA 17 drops six places to ninth. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare holds firm at No.8.
The Top 40 plays host to two other new entries – Warner Bros horror outing Outlast Trinity in 14th and Sega's Switch title Puyo Puyo Tetris in 18th.
Here's the All Formats Top 10 in full for the week ending April 29th:
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
2. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (CI Games)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. Little Nightmares (Bandai Namco)
5. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
6. LEGO Worlds (Warner Bros)
7. Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
8. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision)
9. FIFA 17 (EA)
10. Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)