It's a three-day weekend, people. So now's your last chance to catch up all that lovely news before you crack open the wine.
So what's been happening, then? Well, Steve Perlman is sticking around as CEO of OnLive, despite the firm racking up debts in the region of $40m under his stewardship.
We also published what is, in our opinion at least, the best Gamescom 2012 Review on the internet. We debuted another new regular feature called ‘Recommended Reading'. Oh, and there were some more Grand Theft Auto V screenshots – which we used to debase ourselves and destroy our professionalism.
Well, it is Friday, after all. MCV will be alive and kicking on Monday, though, so spare us a visit.
- What have Prince Harry and Grand Theft Auto V got in common? Nothing that we can think of – LINK
- Square Enix's Final Fantasy Dimensions will cost 19.99 on iOS! – LINK
- Capcom had to fight to win the rights to new IP Remember Me – LINK
- PlayStation's Jim Ryan admits that the walled gardens are being broken down – LINK
- A spot of Recommended Reading for the extended break – LINK
- Nintendo's Satoru Iwata accepts the argument that handheld games devices are under threat… but very much disagrees with it – LINK
- Steve Perlman keeps his job as OnLive CEO, but the scale of the company's problems starts to emerge – LINK
- Ubisoft's I Am Alive is getting a PC release – LINK