Warner Bros' LEGO Marvel's Avengers has become the eighth LEGO video game to reach the top spot in the UK charts.
The title is the first LEGO Marvel release to reach this milestone, after 2013's LEGO Marvel Super Heroes debuted in second place behind Call of Duty: Ghosts. The former has gone on to sell 1m units over its lifetime to date.
This time around, the LEGO game outperformed the Call of Duty title. Marvel Avengers pushes Black Ops III to second place as sales dip despite a 54 per cent increase in sales.
Activision's shooter still charted ahead of FIFA 16 – in third place – and Rainbow Six: Siege at No.4.
Meanwhile, Square Enix's Just Cause 3 rises one place to No.7 with sales rising 23 per cent.
In eighth place is Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, which shot up from No.24 over the week. This was due to a retailer promotion that saw sales increase 104 per cent.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending January 30th:
1. LEGO Marvel Avengers, Warner Bros
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision
3. FIFA 16, EA
4. Rainbow Six: Siege, Ubisoft
5. Star Wars Battlefront, EA
6. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
7. Just Cause 3, Square Enix
8. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
9. Fallout 4, Bethesda
10. Resident Evil Origins Collection, Capcom