The latest entry in the hugely popular Yo-Kai Watch series holds the top spot in Japan for the second week running, according to data from Famitsu.
Though Yo-Kai Watch Sangokushi's launch week sales were comparatively low for the blockbuster 3DS franchise, the drop off in sales for its second week on shelves is comparatively low. For the week ending April 10th, 111,570 units were sold, a drop of 57 per cent.
Last week's No.3, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 rises up to second place. Meanwhile, Ubisoft's Far Cry Primal made its debut in Japan last week going straight to third place with 28,799 units sold on PlayStation 4.
Another new title comes in at No.4. That would be Nintendo's Disney Art Academy for 3DS, which sold 18,381 copies.
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithless – last week's second place – falls to No.6 as sales plummet 83 per cent week-on-week.
The PlayStation 4 was the best-selling console of last week with 23,095 units sold – a 31 per cent dip in sales. Meanwhile, Nintendo's New 3DS LL comes in at second place with 16,581 units sold.
Here is the software Top Ten for the week ending April 10th:
1. Yo-Kai Sangokushi (Level 5) 3DS - 111,579
2. Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 (Square Enix) 3DS - 46,224
3. Far Cry Primal (Ubisoft) PS4 - 28,799 (New)
4. Disney Art Academy (Nintendo) 3DS - 18,318 (New)
5. Dark Souls III (From Software) PS4 - 17,325
6. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (Square Enix) PS4 - 11,336
7. Pokkn Tournament (The Pokmon Company) Wii U - 7,531
8. Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Nintendo) 3DS - 7,009
9. Splatoon (Nintendo) Wii U - 6,472
10. Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (Sony) Vita - 6,264
And here are the hardware numbers:
1. PS4 - 23,095
2. New Nintendo 3DS LL - 16,581
3. PS Vita - 12,840
4. Wii U - 5,229
5. New Nintendo 3DS - 4,277
6. PS3 - 918
7. Nintendo 3DS - 206
8. Nintendo 3DS LL - 157
9. Xbox One - 144
10. PS VitaTV - 20