Monetising Mobile: How To Make Apps Pay Their Way takes place on Wednesday May 26th at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London.
Email Jodie Holdway now to reserve a place at the early bird rate of just 199 + VAT.
From April 1st, the rate will be 229 +VAT.
Monetising Mobile has been conceived by MCV sister title Mobile Entertainment to give practical advice about the huge commercial opportunity available to content providers, brands and media companies in the exciting mobile apps sector.
Subjects for discussion include in-app advertising, analytics, community building, subscriptions, price points and much more.
In addition to compelling presentations, the event will offer guaranteed networking with speakers plus an informal dinner.
* Andrew Fisher, CEO of Shazam
* Russell Buckley, VP of global alliances, AdMob
* Juan Lopez-Valcarcel, director of digital at Pearson
* David Gibbs, general manager of mobile, Sky
* Ray Anderson, CEO, Bango
* Caroline Van den Bergh, head of product, Golden Gekko
* Jules Ehrhardt, head of business development, ustwo
* Volker Hirsch, strategy advisor, Scoreloop
* Nicholas Lovell, founder of Gamesbrief
* Phil Northam, Samsung Mobile Innovator
* Patrick Mork, VP of marketing, GetJar
Monetising Mobile is being supported by Gold Partners GetJar, Mach and Metaflow, and Silver Partner Bango.
To book a ticket email: Jodie.Holday@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535646.
For sponsorship opportunities contact: Katy.Grant@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535647.