See how the mobile phone can 'wave, speak, scan or photograph' to discover content - and explore the ramifications for publishers and content providers at the ME-hosted conference.
'Monetising Mobile: Next Gen Search and Discovery' takes place on Wednesday September 28th at the Soho Hotel in central London.
There's a full schedule of speakers, topics and timingshere.
Subjects under discussion will include:
* Audio discovery
* Image recognition
* 2D barcodes
* Augmented Reality
* Voice-activated search
* Picture activated search
Among the presenters will be
* Nick Hedderman, marketing manager at Microsoft
* Rupert Englander, Nokia's head of services, sales and marketing in the UK and Ireland
* Matt Mills, head of sales at Aurasma
* Maani Safa, product director at Somo
* Steve Semenzato, VP of business development at Cortexica
* Katie McMahon, VP of sales and marketing at SoundHound (TBC)
* Rich Keen, marketing director of IGN Entertainment UK
* Ben Stevenson, founder, Augmented Reality Cinema
* David Marutiak, UK MD, Scanbuy
Monetising Mobile starts at 5pm and proceeds to 8pm, and this is followed by an informal dinner, drinks and lots of networking.
Tickets cost 189 until August 24th and 249 thereafter.
For more information about tickets and sponsorship opportunities contact:email@example.com call +44 (0)1992 535646.