FIFA 16 spends its third week at the top of the UK charts.
By scoring this hat-trick, EA's football blockbuster is half-way to matching FIFA 15's six-week run at No.1 last year. FIFA 16 manages this despite a 59 per cent dip in sales.
EA's title holds off competition from Sony's Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, which debuts at No.2. This compilation of the first three Uncharted titles was the eighth biggest PS4 launch to date.
Destiny: The Taken King climbs one place to No.3, as sales decline 35 per cent, while LEGO Dimensions falls two places to No.4.
Meanwhile, Harmonix's Rock Band 4 debuts at No.10, and Activision's new Transformers title Devastation goes straight to No.21.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending October 10th:
1. FIFA 16, EA
2. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Sony
3. Destiny: The Taken King, Activision Blizzard
4. LEGO Dimensions, Warner Bros
5. Forza Motorsport 6, Microsoft
6. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
7. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, Nintendo
8. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Konami
9. NBA 2K16, 2K Games
10. Rock Band 4, Mad Catz