Grand Theft Auto V has again finished on top of Steam's weekly top selling products, while The Witcher franchise made a big splash as well.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive took the runner-up spot ahead of pre-orders of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, with Project Cars and the new Stars Wars Collection rounding out the top five.
Another release in The Witcher series also made last week's list, as The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition finished in tenth thanks to a discount.
Valve's RSS feed only released nine entries for the past week, apparently omitting the ninth best-selling title from the chart.
Here's the full list:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Project Cars
- Star Wars Collection - 2015
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scandinavia + Viking Legends
- Killing Floor 2
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Unknown/system error
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition