Valve has revealed the past week's top sellers chart, with a pair of new titles taking top honors.
Launching last Tuesday, and simultaneously launching itself to the top of the list, is Telltale's zombie adventure title The Walking Dead. The release is followed up by pre-orders for Runic Games' dungeon crawling, action RPG Torchlight 2.
Risen 2: Dark Waters debuts in the seventh spot having just released on the evening of April 26th, and both Dead Space the original and sequel made their respective marks thanks to a 75% off sale during the period.
The full list:
- The Walking Dead
- Torchlight 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Dead Space 2
- Sniper Elite V2
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- Risen 2: Dark Waters
- Serious Sam 3: BFE and Dead Space
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and Legend of Grimrock
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition and Evochron Mercenary