Valve has announced Steam's top ten selling titles and products from the past week.
The DayZ mod phenomenon shows no signs of slowing, with ArmA II: Combined Operations taking the top spot for the second time in three weeks, and buzzing around the upper end of the charts for nearly two months now to boot.
The Civilization V expansion Gods and Kings continues to do well, settling for the runner-up spot this week.
A couple of Warhammer products also make the list thanks to a massive discount this weekend.
- ArmA II: Combined Operations
- Civilization V: Gods and Kings
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Complete Pack
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Max Payne 3
- Spec Ops: The Line