Valve has revealed the latest top sellers chart for the week ending on March 23rd, with Bioshock Infinite snatching the top spot away from the Arma 3 Alpha.
The two switch first place and runner-up positions ahead of Infinite's launch later this week.
The rest is a bit messy, with Valve going promo crazy this past week. Past regulars like Assassin's Creed III, Dark Souls, and Saints Row: The Third all found a place on the list, thanks to solid discounts.
Tomb Raider endured, despite all the sales garnering most of the attention, sliding four spots from last week to the seventh position.
- Bioshock Infinite
- Arma 3 Alpha
- Assassin's Creed III
- Far Cry 3
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
- Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package
- Tomb Raider
- Skyrim and Skyrim: Dragonborn
- Kerbal Space Program and Left 4 Dead 2
- Age of Empires 2 and You Need A Budget 4