After debuting in pole position, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End holds the crown this week.
Sales of Sony's adventure title fell 78 per cent week-on-week. Meanwhile, sales of Bethesda's Doom fell just 35 per cent in its second week on sale – a very impressive figure for the shooter.
The title holds its position in second place with things being very tight between Doom and Uncharted 4.
A new title debuts at No.3 – Deep Silver's Homefront: The Revolution, which outperforms Activision's blockbuster shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops III. That title fell one place this week to No.4.
The Birthright edition of Nintendo's Fire Emblem Fates launches and goes straight to fifth place ahead of the Conquest SKU at No.11.
The long-awaited PS4 SKU of Valykria Chronicles: Remastered starts off life in sixth place following the success of the PC edition which launched in 2014.
Here's the software Top Ten for the week ending May 21st:
1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Sony
2. Doom, Bethesda
3. Homefront: The Revolution, Deep Silver
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision
5. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, Nintendo
6. Valykria Chronicles: Remastered, Sega
7. The Division, Ubisoft
8. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
9. LEGO Marvel's Avengers, Warner Bros
10. FIFA 16, EA