There are three new entries in the Top Ten this week, with Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Wildlands debuting at No.1.
A year to the week after The Division enjoyed its record-breaking arrival, Wildlands sets a new 2017 week one record, and becomes the second fastest selling Tom Clancy title ever.
Last week's chart-topper, Horizon: Zero Dawn, drops to second spot after a 60 per cent sales decline. Debuting behind it at No.3 is Warner Bros' budget priced LEGO Worlds, which sits one place above The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Nintendo's title slips from second to fourth after a 70 per cent week-on-week sales drop.
Square Enix's Nier Automata makes its chart debut at No.6. 1-2 Switch drops five places to ninth.
The chart's other new entry, 3DS title Mario Sports Superstars, arrives in 37th.
Here's the Top Ten in full for the week ending March 11th:
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
- LEGO Worlds (Warner Bros)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- Nier Automata (Square Enix)
- FIFA 17 (EA)
- Rocket League (505 Games)
- 1-2 Switch (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision)