Nintendo broadcast its summer Nindies Showcase last night and announced 20 new titles coming to the Switch.
Among the announcements, a sequel to indie hit Super Meat Boy (pictured) was unveiled, simply entitled Super Meat Boy Forever. It will launch on the Switch in 2018 as a timed-exclusive, before releasing on PS4, Xbox One and Steam later in the year. A mobile version is also due to launch. The original 2010 game will also launch on Switch, developer Team Meat teased earlier this month, though it doesn't have a precise release date yet.
A new entry in Suda51's No More Heroes franchise has also been announced, which will release exclusively on the Switch in 2018. The project was teased earlier this year and will be called Travis Strikes Again.
Shovel Knight: King of Cards will also be coming to Switch in early 2018. It will be the final chapter in Yacht Club's series and is actually a prequel to Shovel Knight, which launched on the Switch back in March as Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, with all the expansions.
Episodic point-and-click title Kentucky Route Zero was also announced for Switch during the livestream. Due in 2018, it will feature all chapters, including the final fifth act, which has yet to release on other platforms.
These are just the highlights of the stream, but here's the full list of announcements:
- Steamworld Dig 2 (September 21st)
- Golf Story (September 2017)
- Wulver Blade (September 2017)
- Yono and the Celestial Elephants (October 12th)
- Earth Atlantis (Autumn 2017)
- Sausage Sports Club (Autumn 2017)
- Battle Chef Brigade (Holiday 2017)
- Floor Kids (Holiday 2017)
- Nine Parchments (Holiday 2017)
- Poly Bridge (Holiday 2017)
- Mom Hid My Game (Late 2017)
- Dragon Marked for Death (Q1 2018)
- Light Fingers (Q1 2018)
- Morphies Law (Q1 2018)
- Shovel Knight: King of Cards (Q1 2018)
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
- Next Up Hero
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again
- Super Meat Boy Forever
And here's the video if you want to watch the full showcase: