Update: The patch is out now for PS4, no word on an Xbox One release as of yet.
Original story:Bethesda has updated Fallout 4 to version 1.2 on PC, with a console release planned for later this week.
The official release is available now on Steam, adding a list of fixes along with a pair of PC-specific additions related to remapping support.
Fallout 4's twitter account adds that the studio aims to get 1.2's fixes out for the PS4 and Xbox One editions of the game sometime this week.
Here are the full patch notes:
Fallout 4 – 1.2 Update
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)