Sony's PS4 exclusive InFamous: Second Son has managed a second consecutive week as UKIE GfK Chart-Track No.1.
The superhero title saw sales slip 67 per cent week on week, but that was still enough to fend off Konami's Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, which itself saw sales fall 64 per cent but still held on to No.2.
Titanfall was close behind, though, falling just over 100 units short of the stealth title, although that means the former chart topper had to settle for third place for a second week on the trot.
Tuesday release Diablo III: Reaper of Souls could manage only sixth in its debut, although this of course doesn't take any Battle/net digital sales into account.
Nintendo's 3DS title Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright debuts in 15th while PQube's MXGP: The Official Motorcross Videogame achieves 19th in its first week.
Here's the Top 10 for the week ending March 29th:
1. InFamous: Second Son (Sony)
2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
3. Titanfall (EA)
4. FIFA 14 (EA)
5. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner)
6. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (Blizzard)
7. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
9. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
10. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix)