Warner Bros' plastic dinosaur title LEGO Jurassic World is No.1 for the third time.
It manages this in spite of an eight per cent dip in sales, while Grand Theft Auto V climbs to second place. Meanwhile The Elder Scrolls Online jumps up to No.3 as Batman: Arkham Knight fell to fourth position.
Last week's No.1, Rare Replay, falls five places to sixth place as sales drop 71 per cent,
Minecraft: Xbox Edition rises up two places to No.8, ahead of Minecraft: PlayStation Edition with a four per cent dip in sales.
And Dying Light re-enters the Top Ten on the back of a retail promotions. Sales increased 23 per cent week-on-week as it reaches No.10.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending August 15th:
1. LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros
2. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
3. The Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda
4. Batman: Arkham Knight, Warner Bros
5. FIFA 15, EA
6. Rare Replay, Microsoft
7. Battlefield Hardline, EA
8. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft
9. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition, Sony
10. Dying Light, Warner Bros