Warner Bros' LEGO Jurassic World is top of the UK All Formats Top 40 for the fourth time since its launch.
It manages this in spite of a 14 per cent dip in sales this week. Between LEGO Jurassic World, Batman: Arkham Knight, Dying Light and Mortal Kombat X, Warner Bros has had 11 No.1s out of 34 weeks this year.
With no new releases, it's the same faces in the charts. Grand Theft Auto V is still No.2, while Arkham Knight sits at No.3 with a nine per cent dip in sales.
Meanwhile, Minecraft: Xbox Edition and PlayStation Edition both rise up the charts, each with a one per cent increase in sales. The Xbox Edition goes to fifth place, while the PlayStation SKU rises to No.7.
But after this week, expect the charts to get a bit more interesting as we have a big new title coming out every week until the end of the year.
Below is the Top Ten for the week ending August 22nd:
1. LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros
2. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
3. Batman: Arkham Knight, Warner Bros
4. Battlefield Hardline, EA
5. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft
6. FIFA 15, EA
7. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition, Sony
8. Dying Light, Warner Bros
9. The Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda
10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Blizzard