MCV 766 29/11/2013
- Xbox One launch: The night that netted retail £115m
- Nvidia tells us why the PC is mightier than either of the next-gen consoles
- INTERVIEW: Phil Harrison on the launch of the Xbox One and what lies ahead for the new machine
- We wave off the previous generation of consoles and take a look back at the biggest stories and events from throughout the past eight years.
- INTERVIEW: Curse marketing VP Donovan Duncan on the death of reviews
- Plus! We take a look at Gran Turismo 6, Bravely Default and Turtle Beach's first PS4 headset: the PX4.
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.