MCV 903 02/12/2016
- NEWS: ‘Xbox has got its mojo back’ says UK marketing chief Harvey Eagle
- NEWS: Call of Duty tops charts in difficult month for boxed retail
- NEWS: Pre-order for The Last Guardian exceed Sony’s expectations
- INTERVIEW: Ubisoft’s Blondel on ‘games as a service’
- RETRO GAMES: PQube’s Andy Pearson and Sega’s James Schall on the retro gaming trend
- ROUNDUP: What we learnt from Future Games Summit
- INTERVIEW: Rebellion’s big plans for a bigger Sniper Elite
- INSIGHT: Can PlayStation’s VR crack the mass market? GfK’s director Paul Simpson has the answer
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS: GameStop, Nintendo and Red Faction headline this week’s international new
- PLUS! Newbay launches eSports Pro site, FIFA 17 tops the UK weekly charts, Final Fantasy merchandise range and more
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.