MCV 796 10/07/2014
- Ubisoft vs The World – Yves Guillemot and Alain Corre speak exclusively to MCV about the publisher's big ambitions and the variety of games it is bringing to stores.
- Harbottle and Lewis' Nic Murfett talks us through the changes to consumer law
- Ipsos MediaCT shares its latest GameTrack findings and shows us who is playing games in Europe
- Tech veteran Lee Packham joins Multiplay
- In the build up to Games Retail 2020, MCV details the Top Ten innovations to games retail
- What happened to survival horror? We talk to those involved in the genre about how it has changed and why it is making a comeback
- INTERVIEW: Dovetail Games' CEO Paul Jackson on the publisher's expansion beyond train simulation
- Shelf Life: The Game Place's Stephen Osborne on why his store's site is important even though few people buy from it
- Margin Makers: We round up the best gaming books and guides
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.