MCV 801 21/08/2014
- GAMESCOM REVIEW: We check out the big trends from this year's show, including the PlayStation and Xbox battle for exclusives, Sierra's return, the slew of new horror IP and the tide of MOBAs announced
- INTERVIEW: Take-Two's Strauss Zelnick on Evolve and next-gen Grand Theft Auto V
- THE BIG GAME: We speak to Bungie about its ambitious new sci-fi IP Destiny
- FEATURE: MCV talks to some experts in the payment sector about the latest methods on offer
- FEATURE: The Sims is traditionally a huge product at boxed retail. We speak to EA about why this is, and its plans for The Sims 4
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Mitu Khandaker-Kokoris on learning to be indie
- Monthly charts: The summer drought continues, but the market is performing well year-on-year.
- Future reveals its new executive management team
- SHELF LIFE: Game On's Matt Brady on why he decided to let customers explore his store via Google Maps
- MARGIN MAKERS: We round up the best Blizzard products on the market
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.