MCV 824 27/02/2015
- IN PICTURES: MCV's first ever Women of the Year awards brings together over 100 influential women working in the British games industry
- NEWS: PR veteran Simon Byron joins Curve
- NEWS: Record year for LEGO games
- NEWS: Take-Two and Call of Duty shine in poor February for games retail
- NEWS: Number of physical game stores rose in 2014
- NEWS: Chinese mobile giant Allstar Games plts £2.6m UK invasion
- FEATURE: Warner Bros is on the verge of becoming one of the UK's biggest publishers – but can it keep up?
- FEATURE: We speak to some of the accessibility specialists who are ensuring that everyone has the chance to play games
- INTERVIEW: Funbox Media's Mark Clemens tells MCV about new sports title, Don Bradman Cricket
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Developer Mouldy Toof Chris Davis one quitting his job as a roofer to work full time on his game The Escapists
- INSIGHT: UKIE boss Jo Twist explains why the UK Government doesn't really know how big the gmaes industry is, and what can be done about that
- SHELF LIFE: GAME Boscombe's Sam Murray on the biggest midnight game launches of 2014
- MARGIN MAKERS: The best products based on indie titles on the market
- APPOINTMENTS: PES veteran Murphy joins Sports Interactive
- INTERNATIONAL: MCV investigates the Belgian gaming market
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.