MCV 835 29/05/2015
- COVER: Physical still dominant despite digital shift
- NEWS: New-look NCSoft West eyes rapid American and European growth
- NEWS: Spotify rules out games as it goes beyond music
- NEWS: 'Publishers are still not doing enough to end buggy games'
- NEWS: PDP sets sights on PC accessory market
- INTERVIEW: For Creed and country – Ubisoft's attempt to restore Assassin's Creed's reputation with London-based entry Syndicate
- FEATURE: What's bugging the bug testers? MCV catches up with QA and localisation firms to find out what challenges are facing them at the moment
- MCV AWARD WINNER: Turtle Beach – acccessory to success
- INSIGHT – In the final part in a series of articles, Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley talks about the launch of self-published titel Zombie Army Trilogy
- THE BIG GAME: Racing fans were disappointed when last year's F1 2014 didn't come to PS4 and Xbox One – but now developer Codemasters is bringing the series to these new platforms. We speak to VP of publishing Jonathan Bunney to find out more
- INTERVIEW: Following the huge launch of The Witcher 3, we catch up with developer CD Projekt RED about the title's success
- INDIE INTERVIEW: From indie to triple-A... and back again – The Astronaut's Adrian Chmielarz on his journey through the games industry
- INTERVIEW: Why you should get involved with GamesAid
- SHELF LIFE: Games Centre Dumfries' Raymond Reid on how the store has been defying the trend and keeping pre-order numbers up
- APPOINTMENTS: Shop Direct's Johnson joins MCV RAB
- MARGIN MAKERS: All the best Metal Gear Solid merchandise on the market
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.