MCV 831 23/04/2015
- IN PICTURES: Last week more than 500 industry figures gathered at the MCV Awards to hail 16 different winners – including a jubilant Warner Bros. We look back at the night
- COVER: Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off
- COVER: 'Absolute madness': retail bemoans shooter pile-up
- NEWS: Nintendo pledges more stock after Amiibo 'smashes' expectations
- NEWS: Middle Eastern eSports league launches
- NEWS: EA 'still believes' in free-to-play, despite shutting down four games
- NEWS: Indie GamesNation details South West store expansion plans
- FEATURE: The toys-to-life market has become more competitive and congested as LEGO Dimensions enters the fray. But who will win? MCV speaks to the experts
- INTERVIEW: The legendary action RPG series has taken some experimental turns over its time, but now Fable is going free-to-play. We speak to Lionhead Studios to find out more
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Relentless – best known for its PS2 Buzz series – abandoned consoles in 2013 in favour of mobile. But now it's back – why?
- APPOINTMENTS: Ubisoft unveils new-look PR team
- SHELF LIFE: Christian Le Cornu of Jersey-based Seedee Johns on the benefits of changing locations and why he almost gave LEGO Dimensions a pass
- MARGIN MAKERS: Bethesda has made some of the most talked-about titles in games. We round up some of the best products themed around the publisher
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.