MCV 842 30/07/2015
- COVER: Team17 signs £2m Kickstarter hit
- COVER: Trade relief as Gamescom goes later in 2016
- NEWS: CentreSoft closes deal to distributed Metal Gear Solid V
- NEWS: PS4 celebrates six months on top in the UK
- NEWS: Nintendo set to offer 'Loot Crate' subscription box rival
- NEWS: European Comission – Our 'Digital Single Market' proposal will strengthen the industry
- INTERVIEW: EA: 'There will be people we'll never win over'
- INTERVIEW: With Gamescom taking place next week, MCV speaks to project manager Tim Endres about what we can expect from the show
- FEATURE: What does 'indie' mean? We ask the developers and publishers to weigh in on the great indie debate
- INTERVIEW: Facebook's head of EMEA gaming sales Tarquin Henderson on what the social network is doing to push games to the masses
- INTERVIEW: Telltale Games' Job Stauffer on giving Minecraft a story
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Her Story has become one of 2015's most talked-about titles. MCV catches up with developer Sam Barlow
- MCV AWARDS WINNER: Ubisoft's export team takes MCV around the world
- THE BIG GAME: Italian racing develop Milestone on its new rally IP, Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo
- INSIGHT: Worldpay's Karl MacGregor on the evolution of micropayments
- SHELF LIFE: Abbey Video Games' Bill Stephens on why he has changed the names of his stores and his experience of the pre-order decline
- APPOINTMENTS: New senior execs for Multiplay
- MARGIN MAKERS: With hits from the 1990s coming back in force, we round up the best '90s-themed goods on the market
- INTERNATIONAL: In spite of Greece's financial woes, the country's games industry is growing. MCV investigates
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.