MCV 886 21/07/2016
- NEWS: 20 years later, retail braced for another Pokémon Christmas
- NEWS: Pokémon Go will ‘dominate charts for months’
- ANALYSIS: David Ranyard talks about five things we learnt about VR from E3 2016
- RESEARCH: Generation Media’s Joe Phelan looks at the decline in games TV marketing
- FROM TV TO GAMES: The BBC, Channel 4 and ITV discuss why broadcasters are turning into publishers
- FEATURE: What we can learn from Fable Fortune’s Kickstarter
- INTERVIEW: Capcom Europe’s CEO Katsuhiko Ichii and marketing director Antoine Molant on the epic return of Resident Evil
- INTERVIEW: We talk to indie studio Roll7 and publisher 505 Games about the developer's new ambitious project
- INTERVIEW: Gem Box, the micro-console that wants to be the ‘Netflix for games’
- HISTORY LESSON: The story of Deus Ex
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Compulsion talks about E3 phenomenon We Happy Few
- JUNE CHARTS: Overwatch claimed Uncharted 4’s crown in June and was the best-selling title in the UK
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.