MCV 799 31/07/2014
- SPECIAL REPORT: Retail revolts against PC code strippers. MCV investigates the effects of grey PC codes on the industry
- GAMESCOM SURVIVAL GUIDE: All the information you need to survive this year's show in Cologne
- How To Be A Movie Star: We speak to a number of experts about the importance of video in the games industry
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Chucklefish on the importance of crowdfunding for Starbound
- INSIGHT: Ian Morris of family gaming website Everybody Plays says that PEGI ratings are an unsuitable guide for seeing if games are suitable for children
- Mike Fethers joins The Hut Group
- Kantar Worldpanel's Jules Williams on the growth of digital gaming
- SHELF LIFE: Alex and Gemma Bowness of Canterbury's Level Up on why the store focuses in retro and old stock
- MARGIN MAKERS: The best Nintendo products on the market
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.