- NEWS: Q1 2017 release slate is the ‘strongest in years’, retailers say
- NEWS: Gaming Merchandise UK calls on industry to tackle fake merchandise
- BIG RELEASES: Read more about upcoming big releases Resident Evil VII: Biohazard and Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 2016 IN NUMBERS: We take a closer look at the year’s retail data
- INTERVIEW: Sony’s Jon Edwards talks Gravity Rush 2
- 2017 OUTLOOK: The biggest games and trends to expect from 2017
- INTERVIEW: Soedesco talks digital vs physical
- INTERVIEW: Can Player.me solve discoverability?
- INSIGHT: Jens Bader, CCO at online payment specialist Secure Trading, discusses the shifts in gamer purchasing habits
- INSIGHT: The UK and Ireland country manager of retail analysts Context Jonathan Wagstaff talks about how virtual reality has put gameplay back at the core of the development process
- PLUS! Green Man Gaming appoints new board advisor, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare tops the first UK weekly charts of 2017, Resident Evil VII merchandise range and more
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.