MCV 798 25/07/2014
- INTERVIEW: We speak to Andrew House about how he turned PlayStation around
- 20 YEARS OF KOCH MEDIA: MCV celebrates the German firm's 20th anniversary, featuring;
– An interview with Deep Silver commercial director Menno Van Der Bil
– Koch Media's Northern Boss Craig McNicol taking us through 20 years of the company
– Paul Nicholls on the upcoming games Deep Silver is bringing to stores
– And Koch entertainment boss Jamie Brewer talks the firm's film ambitions
- We speak to Nvidia about its new Shield device
- Chillingo's Ed Rumley shares his eight tips on how to make a hit mobile game
- Cliff Harris tells MCV about why he quit the triple-A industry and why he is helping other indie developers get their games out there
- ROUNDTABLE: Some of the UK's biggest creative firms tell MCV about how the last twelve months have been for them
- Shelf Life: GAME Hull's Andy Sparrow on going the extra mile to get customers in stores
- MARGIN MAKER: This week we round up the best there game capture devices
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.