MCV 897 20/10/2016
- NEWS: GAME dismisses cash concerns ahead of crucial Q4
- NEWS: FIFA 17 generates £9.1m in UK digital revenue in two days
- NEWS: Team17 signs new VR game by former Burnout makers
- INTERVIEW: King’s lead producer Sebastian Knutsson discusses Shuffle Cats
- INTERVIEW: Telltale on enjoying its biggest ever year and publishing other people’s games
- THE BIG GAME: Civilization returns this week with the sixth main entry in the 33 million-selling strategy series
- INTERVIEW: ‘Life is Strange has transformed Dontnod’, CEO Oskar Guilbert says
- INTERVIEW: PlayStack’s founder Harvey Elliott talks about what lies ahead for the new publisher
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Tarsier Studios’ CEO discusses Little Nightmares
- PLUS! Games and music stalwart Roberts joins Bastion, FIFA 17 tops the UK weekly charts again and more
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.