MCV 904 09/12/2016
- NEWS: Capcom targets 4m Day One sales for Resident Evil 7
- NEWS: Xbox - It’s been a challenging year for UK games market
- ANNUAL RETAIL SURVEY: We spoke to over 170 retailers about 2016
- NOVEMBER CHARTS: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare tops the monthly charts
- REVIEW OF THE YEAR: MCV rounds up the 14 biggest gaming events of 2016
- INTERVIEW: Xbox’s Harvey Eagle talks hardware and how the year has been
- INTERVIEW: We speak to UKIE boss Dr Jo Twist OBE about the current state of the UK games market
- INTERVIEW: We talk to product manager Joe Palmer about the launch of The Last Guardian
- INTERVIEW: Capcom’s Antoine Molant discusses Resident Evil 7
- INSIGHT: Generation Media’s Joe Phelan explains how the advertising market for games has changed since 2015
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS: Pokémon Sun and Moon, expectations for the global games market and Nintendo theme parks headline this week’s international news
- PLUS! New comms lead for CCP’s VR titles, FIFA 17 tops the UK weekly charts again, and more
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.