MCV 912 17/03/2017
- NEWS: Exclusive – PlayStation Access to depart Yogscast
- NEWS: Digital spending soars while physical shrinks over 50% in ten years
- BIG RELEASES: Mass Effect: Andromeda and Flatout 4 headline this week’s big games
- WEEKLY CHARTS: Ghost Recon Wildlands debuts at No.1 in the UK charts
- MOBILE ANALYSIS: Meet the top publishers of 2016
- MCV AWARDS 2017: All the winners from the night and their reactions
- MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA: We talk to UK senior product manager Alice Brandvik about EA’s strategy for its biggest launch of the year so far
- THE YOGSCAST: We sit down with CEO Mark Turpin and chief revenue office Rich Keith to discuss The Yogscast’s future
- GAMES IN NUMBERS: SuperData’s Joost van Dreunen and Kantar’s Oss Robertson analyse the UK industry’s numbers for 2016
- PLUS! Three senior promotions at Sega Europe, Mass Effect: Andromeda merchandise range and more
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.