MCV 814 21/11/2014
- COVER: Xbox One has sold one million consoles in the UK
- COVER: DayZ creator Dean Hall eyes up UK development scene
- NEWS ANALYSIS: How Advanced Warfare has stopped the Call of Duty series' decline
- INSIGHT: UKIE's Dr Jo Twist on how we can further develop the UK games industry
- THE BIG GAME: Nintendo tells MCV about the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros, following the 3DS version and the role Amiibo will play
- FEATURE: MCV discovers the story behind the Xbox One's design from the man who built it, Carl Ledbetter
- INTERVIEW: Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick on the firm's digital transformation and what that means for for the Grand Theft Auto maker's future
- INTERVIEW: Last year's Pokémon X and Y sold 12m units worldwide. MCV speaks to Nintendo about how it is hoping to catch fans again with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Dear Esther developer The Chinese Room on why 'indie' is a meaningless term, and the studio's evolution from creating game mods
- APPOINTMENTS: New business development exec for Green Man Gaming
- SHELF LIFE: GAME Northfield's Kat Hughes tells MCV about the retailer's in-store events and what their customers are looking forward to this Christmas
- MARGIN MAKERS: We round up the best fantasy products on the market
- INTERNATIONAL: This week we check out the games market in Austria
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.