- COVER: Cities: Skyline was last week's No.1 game... but nobody was counting
- NEWS: GAME – Black Friday is going nowhere
- NEWS: Google Play deal is major coup for age rating bodies
- INTERVIEW: Who is Nintendo's saviour? We speak to DeNA to find out what it can offer the games publisher, what its plans are and why Nintendo was so eager to partner with it
- INTERVIEW: Bandai Namco's European president and COO Naoki Katashima on why the publisher has decided to change its name again, and what the future holds for the Japanese firm
- FEATURE: The Government has once again put games tax breaks in the Budget – but just how effective have they been so far?
- INTERVIEW: Ghosts, aliens and swimming pools – how The Sims 4 got back on track
- FEATURE: One of the big issues facing games is the number of titles coming out with bugs. We speak to the QA experts to find out how to stop this happening again
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Titan Souls was put together as part of a game jam, but six months later it appeared on stage at E3. MCV speaks to developer Acid Nerve about the title's extraordinary story
- INSIGHT: Rebellion boss Jason Kingsley on the practicalities of self-publishing and project timing
- FEATURE: We speak to some of the UK's leading creative agencies to discuss the fast-changing world of games marketing. We also profile some of these companies
- SHELF LIFE: House of Retro managing director Jon Moss on why he set up the old-school-themed retail site
- MARGIN MAKERS: As Bloodborne hits stores, MCV rounds up the biggest Souls and Bloodborne-themed merchandise on the market
- APPOINTMENTS: New marketing and social heads for Green Man Gaming
- INTERNATIONAL: The Danish games market was valued at $221.46bn during 2014 by research firm Newzoo. MCV investigates
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.