MCV 811 30/10/2014
- COVER: The UK games market has slumped again. We speak to retailers to find out more
- FEATURE: Sony tells us about why it has ditched microphones for the most recent version of SingStar
- INDIE INTERVIEW: The developers behind Doctor Who Legacy talk to MCV about doing free-to-play right and the show's 51-year history
- FEATURE: Visceral's Steve Papoutsis on Battlefield's new direction with Hardline, the game's increased focus on narrative and its rivalry with the Call of Duty series
- FEATURE: Two of the biggest games in the world right now are MOBAs, but aren't they just remixes of the same game? We speak to the developers trying to turn the MOBA into a genre
- FEATURE: Some of the biggest players in the QA and localisation sector on what is concerning the sector
- INSIGHT: Generation Media looks at how games marketing has been divided across a number of media formats
- APPOINTMENTS: Rising Star marketing expect departs the games industry
- SHELF LIFE: GAME Accrington's store manager Darren Townsend on new staff joining for the festive season and the store's events
- MARGIN MAKERS: We round up the best products on the market for shooters
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.