MCV 841 23/07/2015
- COVER: UK games media condems ad-blocker 'protection racket'
- NEWS: VR collapse is a 'very real threat'...
- NEWS: ... But Sony says otherwise
- NEWS: Games Media Awards return with three new categories
- FEATURE: 'Our mission is to make Minecraft the most amazing game we can' – Mojang tells MCV what the future of Minecraft holds
- FEATURE: Operation: Gamescom - As we prepare to fly out to Cologne for Gamescom, MCV has gone around the industry to get the best tips for surviving the trade show
- FEATURE: Fallout E3 – how did the UK games media make the most of the show, and how did they fare?
- INTERVIEW: Microsoft UK sales director Anne Lepissier on how the firm kept pace with Sony's PS4 – and what comes next
- INSIGHT: Generation Media's Alex Smith looks back at the first half of 2015 to see how games advertising has fared
- INSIGHT: Shahneila Saeed discusses her latest project in collaboration with UKIE – The Digital Schoolhouse
- INDIE INTERVIEW: One indie's journey to resurrect local multiplayer
- APPOINTMENTS: Ubisoft bolsters UK team
- SHELF LIFE: Stephen Osborne of The Game Place on why Xbox Live points have been selling well and his plans for online retail
- MARGIN MAKERS: They might not boast fanbases that rival Call of Duty or FIFA in the UK, but cult Japanese franchises have huge audiences. We round up some of the best products in the sector
- INTERNATIONAL: Serbia's games market is fast growing into an important presence on the global stage. MCV investigates
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.