MCV 819 23/01/2015
- COVER: The games industry works too hard – 56 per cent of the industry works more hours than the national average
- MCV AWARDS: We reveal the finalists of this years MCV Awards.
- SALARY SURVEY: How much are you worth? We find out the average salary of the UK games industry and what individual roles in each sector get paid
- ANNUAL MARKET DATA: Who won 2014? We reveal last year's biggest publishers, games and accessories
- NEWS: There isn't a decline in games on Kickstarter – more game projects were funded last year
- NEWS: US toy firm Jazwares opens UK warehouse
- NEWS: eSports firms: Retail should support eSports in the UK
- UNDERSTANDING ESPORTS: What does the eSports scene in the UK look like? We speak to Gfinity, Multiplay and Team Dignitas to find out
- APPOINTMENTS: Fresh changes at Nintendo UK – Town and Kavia are departing
- WEEKLY DATA: The boxed Top 40 feature the same names, but new IP is leading the Steam charts
- NEW YEAR, NEW JOB: We speak to recruitment agencies and people from around the industry to get their tips on getting a new role in the games sector
- YOKAI WATCH: This blockbuster IP has taken Japan by storm, and now it is coming to the West. But what is Yokai Watch?
- FEATURE: Selling content in the digital age – how do you approach social networks, review sites and forums to sell games? We speak to Green Man Gaming and GOG.com to find out.
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Finnish developer Housemarque on its cult titles, the impact that Resogun had on the studo and what is next for the studio
- INSIGHT: Malwarebytes' Chris Boyd on how cyber criminals steal gamers' personal information, and Tony Dyhouse details a new Governement initiative to help developers eliminate bugs
- SHELF LIFE: Dean Martin of GAME Denton on re-creating his store in Minecraft and attracting the likes of Batman and Riddler for in-store events
- MARGIN MAKERS: Zombies are never going to go out of style, so we rounded up the best undead products on the market
- INTERNATIONAL: The Spanish gaming market is huge, and is predicted to reach a valuation of £394m this year. MCV investigates.
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.