eSports Pro 1 28/07/2016
- NEWS: We can unlock big sponsors for pro gaming, says EA
- OPINION: eSports expert Dominic Sacco on how eSports can become a force in the UK
- OPINION: Mainstream brands are at risk of being left behind by the digital generation, ESL UK’s co-managing director Spike Laurie says
- OPINION: SuperData’s Joost ven Dreunen discusses the challenge that could hold back competitive gaming
- THE BIG INTERVIEW: EA talks about its new division dedicated to competitive gaming
- ESPORTS REGULATION: As pro-gaming prize pools increase in size, so does the desire to win. We investigate on whether eSports require better regulation or not
- DATA: SuperData shares its latest figures about the size and projected growth of the global eSports market
- ANALYSIS: Ginx, Hitbox and Twitch discuss the future of watching eSports
- INTERVIEW: Twitch’s battle to remain the top dog of eSports streaming
- INTERVIEW: eGames, the tournament that wants to put ‘pride before cash’
- ANALYSIS: We look at the ways that companies can make money from the burgeoning pro-gaming scene
- PLUS! Team Dignitas’ profile, James ‘Bakery’ Baker’s player profile and the eSports accessories guide
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.