MCV 782 03/04/2014
- New Xbox boss Phil Spencer tells MCV in his ONLY UK interview how Xbox will return to its roots to take over E3 and win back its core fans
- MP Ed Vaizey hails UKIE after tax breaks success
- INTERVIEW: GameSessions CEO Ed French explains how the new service will bridge the gap between physical and digital retail
- INTERVIEW: Rovio's Jami Laes explains how Angry Birds Go is a snapshot into the future of video games with micro transactions, sponsorships and real world toys
- GameForge's Rob Noble explains the advantages of free-to-play and how the firm successfully converted subscription-based MMO Aion
- INTERVIEW: Carbine Studio's executive producer Jeremy Gaffney reveals how new sci-fi MMO WildStar is ready to dethrone World of Warcraft
- Plus! We take a look at Kinect Sports Rivals and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.