Activision Blizzard, Bandai Namco, EA and Xbox One X headline this week’s MCV
Also featuring interviews with NIS America & Nihon Falcom, Sony DADC, UIG, and much more
- OPINION: Exient’s product lead Dan Bergin-Holly discusses the controversy on microtransactions in multiplayer games
- OPINION: Escape Studios’ head of games Simon Fenton on how to bring gaming into schools
- BANDAI NAMCO: Doubling down on Europe – how Bandai Namco is putting European games at the core of its publishing strategy
- ACTIVISION BLIZZARD: We talk to Activision Blizzard about the almost limitless opportunities to build franchises around its biggest titles
- EA TALKS EU: We talk to EA about the wider issues challenging the UK games industry
- XBOX ONE X: In the ‘engagement’ era, is the Xbox One X what the industry ordered?
- SAVING THE JRPG: NIS America and Nihon Falcom presidents discuss the Japanese market and how games firms in the country need to “look outward” to keep growing
- SONY DADC: DADC is diversifying and has chosen a Brit to head up its latest division. We talk to Chris Spearing about the company’s enviable reach
- UIG: Stefan Berger, head of business development at UIG, tells MCV about the state of the simulation genre, the company’s shift to consoles and its distribution partnership with publisher Toplitz
- PLUS! FIFA 18 tops the October monthly charts, L.A. Noire and Star Wars Battlefront II headline the big game releases of the week, and more
MCV magazine is the essential fortnightly information resource for everyone in the games business - from the store manager to the global executive.
Total circulation via direct-to-desk and digital distribution is 10,000, including 6,000 buyers, branch and store readers.
MCV magazine publishes every other Friday. The magazine is mailed by first class on a Thursday for Friday delivery in the UK.
International subscriptions are sent via airmail to ensure prompt arrival (3-5 working days for Europe and 5-7 working days for RoW).