EventsSubscribe to Events RSS
Virtual Worlds London
20th Oct 2008 - 21st Oct 2008
|Location:||Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London|
Event DescriptionVW London is presented by Virtual Worlds News, the VW business news authority and supported by international industry leaders.
Visit the website here.
Conference Speakers include:
- Dave Anderson, Head of Interactive, BBC Worldwide
- Victoria Coleman, Vice President, Samsung Electronics
- Guy de Beer, CEO, Playcast Media Systems Ltd.
- John Hengeveld, Senior Business Strategist, Intel
- Martin Herdina, CEO, Fatfoogoo AG
- Adam Hildreth, Founder and President, Crisp
- Ian Hughes/epredator, Metaverse Evangelist, IBM
- Mark Kingdon, Chief Executive Officer, Linden Lab
- Andrew (Roo) Reynolds, Portfolio Executive for Social Media, BBC Vision
- Cindy H. Rose, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Walt Disney Internet Group EMEA
- Joey Seiler, Editor, VirtualWorldsNews.com & Virtual Worlds Weekly