EventsSubscribe to Events RSS
Game Monetisation Europe
13th May 2013 - 14th May 2013
Game Monetisation Europe 2013 brings publishers and developers together to discuss how to monetise on digital platforms.
A number of the game industry’s biggest studios including Rovio, Disney, King.com, EA, Namco Bandia and Wooga are set to speak at the event and conduct presentations on analytical solutions, how to attract ‘whales’, converting more players into paying users and how to tackle emerging markets.
Over 150 senior publishing/development game monetisation executives will be in attendance to build partnerships, form game monetisation strategy and position their business for long-term success.
The full roster of speakers is listed below:
• Teemu Huuhtanen, VP Mergers & Acquisitions, Rovio
• Alex Dale, CMO, King.com
• Ian Livingstone, Life President, Eidos
• Alexander Mamontov, Head of Diamond Dash, Wooga
• Ed Rumley, COO, Chillingo
• Peter Edward, Head, PS Home, Europe, Playstation
• Sean Decker, VP and Head EA, Play4Free
• Michael Pachter, MD, Wedbush Securities
• Raf Kaustermans, CEO, Plumbee
• Olivier Rameil, Sales Director Europe, Atari
• Matt Carroll, Commercial Director, Disney Interactive
• Olivier Comte, VP Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Namco Bandai Games Europe
• Volker Hirsch, Head of Games, Blackberry
• Alex Bubb, Head of Partner Management and Marketing, Nokia
• Tobias Sjogren, VP Mobile, Stardoll
• Carsten van Husen, CEO, Gameforge 4D
• Oscar Clark, Social Freemium Game Design Evangelist
• Patrick O'Luanaigh, CEO, nDreams
• Nicholas Lovell, Founder, GamesBrief
• Paul Nunn, EU Sales Director, Outift7
• Peter Warman, CEO, NewZoo
• Filipp Issa, Founder, Gameskoepfe
• Steve Stopps, Project Director, Blitz Game Studios
Game Monetisation Europe will take place in London between May 13th and 14th.
Visit the official website for more information.