|Position:||Art Manager - Racing Developer - £DOE|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - Midlands|
|Date posted:||Friday, September 13th 2013|
Job Type: Permanent
OPM's client was founded in 2009 by industry veterans with the declared aim to produce AAA titles on next-gen platforms.
They are now looking for an experienced Art Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will use their considerable expertise in the field to oversee the operation of key art groups.
They will work closely with the Art Director and production team to ensure that project art requirements are delivered to quality and timescales, whilst interacting with the art teams to implement and sustain effective working practices.
You should have:
* Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles.
* A proven track record in the management and delivery of high performance, high quality artwork for AAA titles.
* The ability to confidently present best practices to art teams, critiquing problematic assets and workflows.
* The ability to identify project risks and recommend appropriate mitigation & contingencies.
* Demonstrable leadership & management experience.
* Knowledge of a wide range of art packages and where best they should be used
* A passion for games!
This is an opportunity to join a highly experienced team in a key management position. It provides an excellent opportunity for a management-focused artist looking to further their career with a new challenge.
The company is offering a competitive basic salary, which is negotiable dependent on experience, as well as a good work / life balance and the opportunity to work on high-quality titles.
For further details, please send your Word CV for my attention to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |