|Position:||Customer Insight Manager – London - £Neg – Social Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Saturday, March 2nd 2013|
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent Contract
Project: Social Games
OPM are delighted to be working with this major Social Games Studio. They are looking for a Customer Insight Manager that will focus on engaging their customers as collaborators, partners and knowledge base.
The successful candidate will be skilful in gaining useful customer insight through integrating a variety of feedback and data – using your best instinct.
You will have a true gift for being able to unearth and find the deepest of information. This will be combined with a strong, disciplined, multi-faceted approach, including an excellent working knowledge of a variety of quantity and qualitative techniques and data analysis.
• Be responsible for developing a customer insight database from both internal and external sources in order to facilitate company goals
• Commission and manage large research projects that will support key company objectives
• Work primarily in marketing but also other departments to identify needs and business intelligence gaps and make recommendations to deliver practical workable solutions.
• Project-manage and execute all specific consumer research to support decision-making within the business.
• Communicate research strategy and progress to all departments.
• Ensure that all reports produced are delivered accurately and expediently and to agreed deadlines.
• Deliver analysis into comprehensive insight documents which focus on different parts of the business.
• Communicate market overview insights in a tailored and creative format across departments, identifying key business implications.
Skills/ Experience Required:
• Research or consultancy background in lifestyle, leisure, entertainment or service industries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to all levels including senior board
• Work within marketing and also have the ability to influence, collaborate and build relationships across all departments at all levels including senior board
• Ability to assimilate and analyse knowledge from a wide range of sources quickly and accurately
• Knowledge and experience across several product/regulatory areas
• Statistical techniques and knowledge of segmentation/modelling techniques
• Excellent data analysis
• Experience in all aspects of market research methodology: Quantitative techniques and analysis /qualitative techniques
• Highly numerate and statistically literate with a high level of attention to detail
• Observational research in customer’s homes to understand actual needs and issues and to identify unarticulated needs
• Proven ability to translate business needs into business and research objectives.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com