|Position:||Senior Brand Manager|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, February 26th 2013|
Senior Brand Manager
OPM’s Client is looking for an experienced Brand Manager for its ground breaking free-to-play online shooter. In this role you will act as the main point of contact for their publishing partners around the globe, monitoring their success and supporting their marketing departments in their promotional efforts. You will define global marketing, initiate the production of marketing assets and pro-actively drive the growth of the brand.
As part of the marketing team, you will report to the Marketing Director and will be working closely with the PR-, community- and event-teams. The role will also entail a close working partnership with live producers, monetization team, the central asset creation group and the platform team.
• Develop the brand strategy and vision together with the development team and creative leads
• Monitor game metrics and player behaviour and develop marketing activities that support positive growth
• Define, analyze and adjust target audience through quantitative and qualitative market research
• Define core messaging towards existing and new player segments
• Identify new user audiences and develop strategies for acquiring those
• Give input to territory roll-out plans and support these plans with market data
• Close collaboration with platform-, development-, customer service and monetization teams in order to optimize user experience in a free-to-play environment.
• Define key marketing beats, coordinate marketing deliverables and ensure timely delivery to quality
• Approve marketing materials that have been produced by our partners based on product-related guidelines
• Passion for and knowledge of games, especially free to play titles
• Successfully marketed at least one free-to-play title of high production value in the past across multiple territories in the West
• Good understanding of game telemetry data, funnel analysis and campaign optimization in a free-to-play environment
• Broad understanding of brand management and product marketing
• Able to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities
• Ability to fluently communicate in English. Other languages a plus
• Willing to travel frequently
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic client.
Natalie Whiting | Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.