|Position:||Senior Games Designer – Midlands, UK - £Neg DOE – Racing|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - Midlands|
|Date posted:||Wednesday, March 6th 2013|
Location: Midlands UK
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Racing Games
This studio was established by industry veterans to make AAA titles for the console market. Their debut title has proved a huge success and has set the foundations for continued growth in the future.
They are looking for someone to join them as a senior member of their game design team working on a AAA title. Reporting to the Lead, the successful applicant will be taking responsibility for large sections of the game design and leading more junior members of the team and being responsible for working with and developing design staff. You will act as a champion of quality across the game team.
You must be flexible, highly motivated and approachable.
• Extensive experience in the games industry in game design positions
• Experience working in a Senior Design position on at least one published title on current-gen consoles (Xbox 360/PS3)
• A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• An excellent working knowledge of and a real passion for the racing genre
• A genuine passion for games
This is a great opportunity to join a highly experienced team at an early stage of development and help define the vision for a genre-leading game.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv (MS Word Format) and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/catherinecopeopm
Twitter - gamesdesignjobs
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.