|Position:||Senior UI/UX Designer – Germany, Salary €Neg –Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Saturday, September 21st 2013|
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working on this exciting opportunity for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our hugely successful games client based in Germany. They are known for creating excellent strategy games but have recently started to develop its major brands for consoles as well.
They are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to design and implement user interfaces for an unannounced AAA game. As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for designing all forms of user interface elements for the game, working from the initial concept through final production, as well as elaborating on existing solutions. You will work with product owners, developers, artists, marketing & producers to drive consensus and ensure an intuitive and engaging user experience.
Their design cycles are fast and you will use your experience to generate design ideas, working in a team environment to iterate quickly based on continuous feedback, while developing and maintaining brand standards across multiple platforms and products.
• Translate gameplay high level ideas into visual functional UI designs
• Define usability strategies
• Front end flow design and layout
• Menu hierarchy design and layout
• Cooperation with the Game Design, Coding and the Art Teams for designing the user interfaces of our games
• Provide support and advice to the Game Design and Art Departments
• Proven UI/UX experience on at least one shipped title and a very strong UI portfolio.
• Strong artistic background and iconography skills
• Very good feeling for composition, colour and typography
• Excellent understanding of UI/UX flow and function design
• Be self-motivated and organized
• Good communication skills (in English)to work with artists, programmers, producers
• Excellent Photoshop skills
• 3DS Max or Maya experience
• Flash, Actionscript, HTML experience.
• Experience in the development of online games
• Scaleform, Perforce
• Usability testing experience
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com