|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Wednesday, February 27th 2013|
Job Type: Contract 10 months
Salary between £150 - £200 per day
OPM Client is a multi-award winning developer and is amongst the best game studios in the world with a world class team of game makers at its heart.
To be a part of this talented team you need to be passionate about games and committed to being the best in the world at what you do.
We require a Technical Artist with extensive experience and a strong programming background to take ownership for the technical delivery of Cinematic Assets and cut scenes across a distributed production environment. You will design, create and maintain the entire Cinematic Art workflow/pipeline, writing & documenting tools to solve team needs. The successful candidate will need to have a strong programming bias.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Strong programming knowledge of C++/C#, HLSL
Extensive knowledge of 3D (Maya/MEL/Python/SDK) & 2D Packages (Photoshop CS4/SDK, Illustrator)
• Basic knowledge of Modelling/Texturing/UVs
• Good MEL scripting (Python also considered)
• Maya API experience is a bonus
• Basic knowledge of HLSL would be great to help visualise / R&D shaders for vehicles
• Visual Studio C#/C++ to write tools is a bonus
• Knowledge of writing batch scripts to automate processes
• XML Knowledge
• Great communication skills, a drive to improve everything and a motivation to make a difference
• Must be a great multi-tasker and able to track progress, solve problems and keep abreast of upcoming technologies that might influence our future to improve what we do
• Pro-active and dynamic trouble shooter who works well under pressure
If this sounds like your next role please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Portfolio link to email@example.com
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.