FIFA was the dominant video game in the UK 2012 physical PS3 chart.
FIFA 13 managed to beat sales of Call of Duty: Black Ops II to be the biggest selling game on Sony's home console last year, according to GfK Chart-Track.
It was one of three FIFA games in the Top Ten, with FIFA 12 at No.7 and FIFA Street at No.8.
The FIFA franchise was heavily promoted on PS3 with a cross-ad deal between Sony and EA, a deal which appears to have paid dividends.
Assassins Creed III was the third best selling PS3 game of the year. There are no platform exclusive games in the PS3 Top Ten.
The PS3 Top Ten in full:
1. FIFA 13 – EA
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision
3. Assassin's Creed III – Ubisoft
4. Hitman Absolution – Square Enix
5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted – EA
6. Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
7. FIFA 12 – EA
8. FIFA Street - EA
9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Activision
10. Resident Evil 6 – Capcom