Sixth spot is claimed by another THQ title, Avatar: The Legend of Aang, which climbs seven places, whilst The Sims 2: Pets follows close behind in seventh spot.
Last week’s number one, Eidos’s Battlestations: Midway, falls all the way to number eight this week, with Sega’s Sega Mega Drive Collection and Capcom’s former chart topper Lost Planet residing in ninth and tenth respectively.
Elsewhere in the chart, Nintendo’s light-hearted Wii racer Excite Truck debuts in 36th and EA’s The Sims: Life Stories makes its chart debut in 23rd.
1. FIFA 07 (EA)
2. Need for Speed: Carbon (EA)
3. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Konami)
4. Supreme Commander (THQ)
5. Little Britain (Mastertronic)
6. Avatar: The Legend of Aang (THQ)
7. The Sims 2: Pets (EA)
8. Battlestations: Midway (Eidos)
9. Sega Mega Drive Collection (Sega)
10. Lost Planet (Capcom)