Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V has claimed it’s second UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats UK No.1 after two weeks at the top for EA’s FIFA 14.
Nintendo’s 3DS RPGs Pokemon X and Pokemon Y debut in third and fourth place respectively, with week one sales doubling last year’s Black 2 and White 2. If X and Y sales were combined, the game would have comfortably been No.1. Y is the best-selling game in the individual format charts, with X in second place.
Sony’s PS3 exclusive Beyond: Two Souls begins its charts stint in fifth, falling short of the No.1 debut achieved by Quantic Dream’s last release, Heavy Rain.
NIS America’s Dragon’s Crown debuts in 19th and Mind Candy’s Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed in 28th.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending October 12th:
1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
2. FIFA 14 (EA)
3. Pokemon X (Nintendo)
4. Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
5. Beyond: Two Souls (Sony)
6. F1 2013 (Codemasters)
7. Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
8. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
9. Disney Infinity (Disney)
10. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Nintendo)
11. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
13. NBA 2K14 (2K Sports)
14. May Payne 3 (Rockstar)
15. PES 2014 (Konami)
16. Splinter Cell Blacklist (Ubisoft)
17. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
18. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
19. Dragon’s Crown (NIS America)
20. The Last of Us (Sony)