Sony’s first big PS4 exclusive of the year – Infamous: Second Son – debuts at the top of its European online store.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes sits in second place. The prologue to the upcoming Phantom Pain was priced cheaper on PlayStation UK’s online outlet than in physical retail.
The PS4 edition was being sold for £24.99 – £5 lower than it was being sold for in most High Street stores, which no doubt contributed to the title’s sales.
Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition remains in the charts at No.3. Since the start of 2014 Mojang’s construction title has been in the Top Ten every week except one – the week ending February 28th.
The HD update of Square Enix’s Final Fantasy X and X-2 debuts at No.4. This is below the publisher’s other 2014 Final Fantasy title – Lightning Returns – which was released last month and went straight to No.3.
Below are the European PSN charts for the week ending March 21st:
1. Infamous: Second Son, Sony
2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Konami
3. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition, Mojang
4. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Square Enix
5. Dark Souls II, Namco Bandai
6. South Park: The Stick of Truth, Ubisoft
7. Call of Duty: Ghosts, Activision
8. F1 2013, Codemasters
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Activision
10. FIFA 14, EA