The official video skit for last week’s MCV Awards 2009 has proved a real hit online, with the upload currently nearing the 5,000 views mark on YouTube.
The sequence includes appearances from many top UK games executives, including David Yarnton (Nintendo), Michael Rawlinson (ELSPA), John Clark (Sega), Martyn Gibbs (Gamestation) and Murray Pannell (Ubisoft).
Some stats on its success in the UK in the last 24 hours include:
* 84th most viewed video
* 4th most viewed in ‘games’ category
* 83rd most favourited video
* 10th most favourited video in ‘games’ category
* 28th highest rated video in ‘games’ category
* The video has also done well with audiences in Germany, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Israel, France, Italy, Netherlands, Russia and Sweden
The full thing can be seen below.
Be sure to click on the HQ button to watch in the best possible quality.