THQ has announced this week that it will be closing its Australian office, while EB EXPO has plenty of news in its wake.
- THQ's Australian office is shutting down in the coming months, with the first staff leaving for good today.
- All Interactive Entertainment is taking THQ's business.
- The EB EXPO sold 30'745 tickets in all, more than doubling the number which attended the inaugural event last year.
- There's a heap of coverage of all aspects of the show on the MCV Pacific dedicated tab here.
- Western Australia might have its R18+ classification delayed as the state government refers the decision to a committee.
- We interview JB HiFi's Marketing Director about the importance of autonomous identity for store staff via social media.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register