AIE takes Koch Media's business in ANZ, Ninja Kiwi acquires Scottish dev Digital Goldfish, and there's more news on R18+ this week.
- All Interactive Entertainment has scored its third big slice of business in as many months, announcing yesterday that it would be handling Koch Media's games exclusively in ANZ.
- MCV Pacific is running the 30 Under 30 for Australia and New Zealand, with entries already open and running until 20th November.
- Things are becoming clearer concerning whether or not games will be able to be re-classified under the R18+ classification.
- New Zealand developer Ninja Kiwi has purchased Scottish developer Digital Goldfish.
- EA scores a PR win after a photograph of a cop taking a picture of a branded Need For Speed Lamborghini with their mobile made mainstream news.
- Nintendo has announced a Wii U retail tour with pop-up stores across Australia.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register