So far this year, the first ever R18+ game has been classified, long-form games criticism takes strides and we interview IGN's Ian Chambers.
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for the Wii U is Australia's first ever R18+ rated videogame
- We explore how violence is treated by the Australian Classification Board, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge in particular
- Ron Curry, CEO of the iGEA, comments on the historic first R18+ rating
- We interview IGN UK boss Ian Chambers about the site's territorial expansion
- Video goes up of the EA Asia Pacific Showcase from late last year
- Dan Hindes (one of the MCV Pacific 30 Under 30) Kickstarts a long-form games criticism magazine