This week down under, MCV takes a look at what GTA V's slip means for 2013, Game Jam voting is set to begin and Path of Exile enter beta.
- The GTA V slip is on everyone's lips, so MCV took a closer look at what this might mean for the other games which either were releasing around May or are now going up against it in September.
- Nintendo Australia is set to honour its New Super Mario Bros 2 fans on 3DS by sending them each 'Millionaire' certificates if they've acquired as many coins in-game.
- The Global Game Jam had a huge Aussie and Kiwi presence this year, and the judging is set to begin tomorrow.
- Tin Man Games has released a follow up to the Ian Livingstone-penned Blood of the Zombies with another Fighting Fantasy Game.
- New Zealand-based developer Grinding Gear Games has seen its action RPG Path of Exile enter open beta, reaching 53'000 testers - significantly more than it expected.