This week a new clothing label is formed, we interview the Director of Diablo 3, IGN Australia gets a new boss and the EB EXPO ramps up.
- IGN Australia has welcomed a new Country Manager to replace Naraya Pattison in the form of James Whitehead, formerly of MTV Networks, Warner Music and Ignite Media Brands.
- We have a two part interview with the Director of Diablo 3, Jay Wilson, who was in town recently to discuss the launch of Blizzard's latest extravaganza.
- The first details have emerged for the 2012 EB EXPO, which will topple last year's event and beat its own record at being Australia and New Zealand's largest gaming expo of any kind.
- A new clothing label entitled 'Control Division' has formed at the behest of talent from Sidhe (New Zealand-based developer) and former Quiksilver employees.
- All Interactive Entertainment has announced that it will be the exclusive distributor in ANZ for Raven's Cry and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register