MCV Pacific interviews Xbox Australia Product Manager Adam Pollington about the new hardware this week, and there are new faces at Activision APAC.
Here’s a roundup of the biggest news this week on MCVuk.com’s sister site MCV Pacific:
- MCV Pacific spoke to Adam Pollington, Product Manager for Xbox One in Australia, about the upcoming hardware, backwards compatibility, Xbox 360 support and more.
- We look at the Xbox One announcement and subsequent interviews and analyse Microsoft's messaging throughout the whole event.
- MCV interviews Steve Wherrett from Sony Computer Entertainment Australia and Dr Maria Stukoff from Sony Europe about the company's push to get local schools working with PS Vita dev kits in the lead-up to Playstation 4.
- There are two new faces at Activision Asia-Pacific as Papu Hassan jumps ship from Xbox Australia and Tess Reddy rejoins the industry after her previous role at THQ Australia.
- There's also another job opening in Australia this week. Any experienced video journalists looking to make the move can check out the job posting by CNet Australia for a new member of its team.
MCV Pacific is a new digital venture from Intent Media, the UK publishing company behind the world’s leading video game b2b brand, MCV. Make sure you sign up to the MCV Pacific Newsletter. To find out how MCV Pacific can support your business year-round across its online, email and social channels, contact Lesley Blumson on +44 (0) 1992 535 647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.