It's been a busy week in ANZ, with H1 2012 Top Ten Charts landing, a swath of new Aussie releases and EB EXPO lineup being announced.
- The Top Ten Charts for retail for the first half of the year have landed, demonstrating just how different the Australian and New Zealand markets really are.
- The Interactive Games and Entertainment Association (iGEA) has released an enlightening infographic (pictured), based on the Digital Australia and New Zealand 2012 report, outlining the key demographic of average gamers in the region.
- With the recent speculation around the upcoming iPhone 5, MCV talks to local developers about what the potential changes might mean.
- The full lineup for the EB EXPO has been announced, with further details of the show itself being revealed.
- All Interactive Entertainment has decided that ANZ is to be one of the few territories to bring Arma II: Combined Operations to retail, following the enormous success of Arma II mod DayZ.
- Mindscape has announced that it will be the distributor for Dead or Alive 5 in ANZ.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register