The Xbox 360 will not be receiving a price cut in the UK this Christmas, Microsoft has told MCV.
It emerged this morning that $50 has been slashed off the price of both the 4GB and 250GB versions of the console in North America. And shortly after that we learnt that Nintendo was slashing the RRP of the Wii in the territory.
But when asked by MCV whether we’d see anything similar in the UK, Microsoft simply sent what it described as a “full list of Xbox bundles available this holiday”.
The SKUS on the list were:
- 250GB Holiday Value bundle inc. Skyrim and Forza 4 - £199
- 250 Kinect Holiday bundle including Kinect, Kinect Adventures, Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports - £299
- 4GB Kinect Holiday Value bundle including Kinect, Kinect Adventures and Kinect Disneyland - £249
- 4GB Kinect and Nike+ Kinect Training bundle - £269
- 320GB Halo 4 Limited Edition console - £269
- 4GB White Gloss bundle - £149
Nintendo, meanwhile, has told MCV that it has "nothing to announce in the UK at the moment" regarding a possible Wii price cut.
Sony made its Christmas move last week when its new 12GB Super Slim PS3 arrived on the High Street for under £160 at a number of retailers.