This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – features our in-depth study on in-app purchases.
We also interview The Pokemon Company and speak to Nintendo about the Animal Crossing franchise.
Elsewhere, retail talks about the new Call of Duty, and our indie retail month continues.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In the latest issue:
- THE UGLY TRUTH: We investigate in-app purchases
- Games Centre targets ten stores
- INTERVIEW: Why 2013 is the year of Pokemon
- CHARTS: All the data from a poor April for games stores
- Retail hails new Call of Duty
- ANALYSIS: Are smart devices killing the console?
- We speak to Nintendo on the past and future of Animal Crossing
- INDIE RETAIL MONTH: The Top Five fastest growing indie stores
- Plus! Previews of Resident Evil: Revelations and Fuse, the weekly charts and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon comes to retail