Nintendo is to release some of the real-world Pokemon World Championship teams as DLC for Pokemon Black/White 2.
The in-game special events will allow players to battle against the teams who actually competed in the World Championship in Hawaii in August.
The first DLC will roll out on October 22nd in the form of the Junior Division finalists. Players will be able to find them in Unovo’s Driftveil City at the 2012 Junior Division Challenge distribution event.
This will be followed by further releases on November 5th and November 19th.
Here’s the full schedule:
2012 Junior Division Challenge (October 22nd)
- Junior Division World Champ Abram Burrows as World Champ Abram
- Junior Division Runner-up Brian Hough as World Runner-up Brian
- Junior Division 3rd Place Finisher Brendan Zheng as World Finalist Brendan
- Junior Division 4th Place Finisher Kippei Takaki as World Finalist Kippei
2012 Senior Division Challenge (November 5th
- Senior Division World Champ Toler Webb as World Champ Toler
- Senior Division Runner-up Jaime Martinez Alonzo as World Runner-up Jaime
- Senior Division 3rd Place Finisher Nitesh Manem as World Finalist Nitesh
- Senior Division 4th Place Finisher Henry Maxon as World Finalist Henry
2012 Masters Division Challenge (November 19th)
- Masters Division World Champ Ray Rizzo as World Champ Ray
- Masters Division Runner-up Wolfe Glick as World Runner-up Wolfe
- Masters Division 3rd Place Finisher Abel Martin Sanz as World Finalist Abel
- Masters Division 4th Place Finisher Joe Polkowski as World Finalist Joe