In this week's issue of MCV, UK retailers tell us how they're expecting a very merry Christmas and have high hopes for the High Street moving into 2014.
The launch of Xbox One and PS4, along with the bevvy of blockbuster launches and new IP keep retailers confident in the New Year.
Elsewhere, PlayStation CEO Andrew House talks about the future of PS4 and the role for retail moving forward.
In this year's MCV Retail Survey, we query the High Street over their highlights of 2013, the arrival of the next-gen and thoughts on moving into digital.
Industry critics also offer their thoughts on 2013 and what they want to see from the year ahead.
You can also subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
Here's what you can look forward to in issue 768 of MCV:
- High Street retailers tells MCV of their optimism for Christmas and beyond
- Microsoft promises 'urgent' help for struggling indies over Xbox One stock
- INTERVIEW: PlayStation CEO Andrew House on the future of PS4 and retail
- Retail Survey: MCV queries the UK High Street on everything from the next-gen to their expectations for the New Year
- Industry critics reveal their picks for the year's best games and platform
- Plus! We offer an exhaustive Christmas Gift Guide