This week's MCV is now available to download - and it features our interview with EA Games boss Patrick Soderlund
In this edition, you'll also find the latest on top upcoming franchises including Assassin's Creed III, Just Dance 4, and Dishonored, plus our special seven page guide to games aimed at younger girl gamers.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- The biggest stories: £4m marketing blitz for Assassin's Creed, Borderlands 2 sparks market fight back, ERA reveals market status and more
- IHS Screen Digest discusses the future of Smart TVs
- Interview: Patrick Soderlund on new IP, Battlefield, Medal of Honor and Need for Speed
- It is our games for girls special, with market analysis and the biggest products coming to market
- Namco Bandai discusses its relationship with Dreamworks
- Plus! Previews of Dishonored, The Cube, Dark Shadows, Fable: The Journey, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die and more