The latest edition of MCV is now available digitally, and features our review of Gamescom 2012.
This week's issue contains words from EA COO Peter Moore, plus PlayStation Europe and UK discuss the relaunch of PlayStation Vita.
And, of course, we bring you the latest charts data from Chart-Track, the PlayStation Network, Steam, Apple and iOS.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- Peter Moore discusses the future of packaged media
- We review Gamescom in Cologne and discuss if it is truly reflective of our industry today
- Sony on its bid to reinvent Vita
- Plus, the latest news on Remember Me, the UK market slump, PlayStation's bid to open its platforms, and Namco Bandai's latest Tekken Tag Tournament 2 campaign
- Realtime Distribution on the booming PC and gaming peripherals sectors
- Preview of upcoming brawler, Dead or Alive 5 and the first series of Homeland
- Plus the usual seven pages of charts, our comprehensive release schedule, the latest Hitman scores and a chance to win Tekken goodies