This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – reveals the latest changes happening to games on the High Street.
We discuss new shops, the rise of indies, the power of the supermarkets and consumer spending.
The issue also features an interview with Paramount and we reveal Konami's new European office in Windsor. The full list of contents is below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In the latest issue:
- Breaking news: The return of the games specialist, supermarkets now cheapest games retailer, UK market jumps on Tomb Raider release, Daily Mail vows to win over gamers, Koch hires THQ staff
- Konami plots ambitious European growth as it opens Windsor HQ
- INTERVIEW: Paramount's Brian Miller on Star Trek
- MARKET DATA: February sales charts
- Distribution special: How suppliers are coping with High Street closures
- Interview: Avanquest boss Steve Powell
- Plus: New-look previews featuring Defiance, Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Weekly charts, Off-the-record, release schedule and we interview indie retailer Excite Games