Sony’s PlayStation 4 re-release of last year’s classic The Last of Us is top of the GfK Chart-Track Top 40.
It holds the top spot with a 55 per cent decline in sales this week.
Further down the charts Grand Theft Auto V shoots up to No.4 thanks to a retailer promotion. Sales of Rockstar’s crime title shot up 37 per cent to its highest position since last October.
Meanwhile last week’s second and third places are unchanged from last week. Watch Dogs and FIFA 14 hold those places with 14 and 19 per cent sales declines respectively.
And this week at No.24 the original release of The Last of Us, which enters the Top 40 again with a 73 per cent weekly sales increase.
This week’s only new release in the Top 40 is Capcom’s Ultra Street Fighter IV which debuts at No.15.
Below are the Top Ten for the week ending August 9th:
1. The Last of Us Remastered (Sony)
2. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
3. FIFA 14 (EA)
4. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
5. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
6. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros)
7. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (Sony)
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
9. Battlefield 4 (EA)
10. Sniper Elite 3 (505 Games)